Sunday, August 10, 2008

Volleyball and sup meletup











Today, it was Hishamuddin's idea that we all got together to play volleyball at the Cheras Technical Institute.
And today has not been a real fine day for me. The plan was that I were to go to this Dr Rizal's dental clinic for scaling my teeth. I wanted to go on Friday, but my mom suggested that I went on Sunday instead. And it seemed that on Sunday, the clinic is only open by appointment. So much frustation , when I found it out. And then, my dad was kind enough to accompany me to search for a dental clinic that opens on Sunday. And we found this clinic situated right next to McD. And the thing is the clinic charged RM150 for scaling, whereas in Dr Rizal's clinic only charges RM50. That was too much for me. And I agreed cause my dad says its on him. The clinic was bad too, cause, the Dr only did the cleaning of my teeth on a very short period of time, and he skipped the brushing part. I mean,like what kind of service is he giving. That was terrible. And as I asked my dad for the money, he wanted compensation. So , I agreed. Another thing that went wrong today.

The afternoon was alright. My sis did mentioned that she was moving out. And I spend most of my afternoon chatting on YM. The plan for the afternoon was, after my younger sister left for UITM, then me and Azam would go to Carrefour. But then around 3pm Hishamuddin texted, asking me to join the guys in playing volleyball. It was such a splendid idea indeed. I agreed instantaneously. It is not tha often that all of us could get have a get together like this.

Around 5 pm, me and Azam left for MPT. Driving in the MPT, just gives me the shudders. I remembered 2006. I remembered everything. It was like walking in back in time. There was K, Din, Sapari, Hishamudin, Fazli, Madan, new friends, Azmi and Rahman.

I had fun .Seeing you guys again, together is really precious to me. And I love playing volleyball with you guys at the Maktab Perguruan Teknik Cheras cause it gives such sweet memories back in 2006. It was different playing with the guys, cause you got to be yourself. No pretending, everybody knows everybody and everybody is free to be themselves. Shrieking all around! :)

Then, after Maghrib prayers, we went to Sup Meletop.The fun starts when Ramadan started talking, and Sapari would add to it. The fun is endless. Hahaha. Khairuddin treated us all dinner, since his birthday is around the corner. Thanks Din, hope that you will be granted more rezeki in the future! And all my dear friends I wish you guys all the luck in the world, and may you guys improve in time to come.







2 comments:

faireza_zk said...

hope our gathering will be ur unforgotten momment when u r in US... America Utara! Pls say it in 'bola beracun' intonation...

z said...

bola..beracunnn!!