Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hectic Monday

Today is really hectic day for me. First I have to go to UM to return the robe for convocation. And then I also wanted to see my ex supervisor to express my gratitude for supervising me all these years. And as I called him, he made a special request for me to wear the robe and take a picture with him. And so , I agreed.

I arrived in UM around 1.00 o'clock. A multitasking person, my SV, he had meeting with another lecturer and 2 master students while I prepared myself with the robe. After taking pictures with him, we went downstairs to meet with YongShin and snapped some more pictures.
Next I see Arpah and snapped some more pictures. This time, less formal and more fun. Hehe, then with Azlan and Sarinder.
I said goodbye and parted to UPM.

After settled things in UPM, off I go to KLIA to pick up my bro whos here to see me and also coincidentally he had a course next week .So he took a week off. On the way back, we had a drink with Bae at Maulana Cafe. I had nasi lemak with cockle rendang while my bro had maggie goreng mamak. He said it was rare for that type of food in Sarawak. It was so nice of Bae to accompany us for tea, while he was also fasting  at that day.
We went home after that. I asked my bro to drive since I was kinda exhausted.

For Isyak, my dad wanted to go to the mosque for Jemaah, so at around 10 we headed to Giant to buy some groceries that I want to bring back to Madison. Around 11.00 we arrived home, and Giant closes at 11.00. And I felt so hot, I wanted to take a shower right away, but my mum wanted me to eat the chicken rendang she prepared. So, not wanting to hurt her feelings, obligingly I eat. Next I have to pack my things.

See ya.
Wasalam

No comments: