Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stranded 6 hours in Singapore








Today is another journey for me. To go back to reality back to Madison. And right now I am in Singapore. It is a quarter to 2 am on a Wednesday morning. And my next flight will be at 6 am.
I am once again alone. This time it is for real. I do not feel anything, I feel numb. The same feeling that I have when I went to Madison 8 months ago. Now the feeling is the same, its just that, without any feeling at all of love to anyone. Donot mind me, its just the heart talking. I wanted it so bad. I wanted it to happen and in the way being blind and neglecting my own happiness.
I am glad that the almighty has given me the insight. The little thing that you have done has opened my eyes to the reality of life. I am strewn across the ground. Feeling sorry for myself.I could lie to myself, I could pretend that there are no problems at all. But I'd be deceiving myself. A friend is just a friend, and a special one is another.
What is in my mind right now? I wish that the trip back to Madison is a smooth one without any problems. And I wish that I could finish my degree in time. And I wish that this experience being overseas will enhance me as a scientist, a colleague a fellow friend and also as a human being. There are more things in life, than material wealth.
My mom cried again this time. As usual, and surprisingly both my mum and dad apologized to me. And I did apologize to them for all the wrong doings that I have done. And especially, that Ramadan's coming and its time for forgiveness. My mom's the type that usually does not show love in the open, but usually hides
them. And dad, hmm he gave a lot of priority to his favourite grandson.
Maybe its true, you have to have enough love for yourself then only it is enough to give love away. Thats my two cents (or somebody elses' ). Would somebody please love me?



3 comments:

M said...

Oh reese...we all love ya..all of us here in Malaysia...

U just have to let go all the fear...and be more of yourself... Orang akan lebih menghargai. I pun kat 'opis' baru ni...lebih memberi ruang untuk diri sendiri. rather than memberi orang lain rasa selesa dengan persekitaran biasa. I kurangkan reaction untuk marah bila orang cuba describe myself...there's nothing to hide...baik dan buruk kita semuanya ciptaan tuhan kan??

Nasihat ini juga untuk diri I sendiri...

(oh u can delete this comment after this...kalau rasa terlalu menyerlah maksudnya)

M said...

gambar baru

z said...

there's nothing to hide...baik dan buruk kita semuanya ciptaan tuhan kan

Thanks Madan, I really treasure your advice. I must remember to always stay true to myself and be myself always..

Yup, thanks for reminding me, that there are always you guys in Malaysia who were always loved me. Thats priceless.! :)