Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saw versus Kitchen knife


When you think that you need a saw to cut a PVC pipe, it seemed that a kitchen knife works as well.

Things may become hard as you wish for it to be. I learned this when I try to think of taking with me the gifts my friends have given me for my Convocation last Tuesday August 05, 2008. The gifts were attached to this PVC pipe by the rear. The plastic pipe is stuck in the asses of the fluffy toys and glued.(disula) So, to separate the toys from the pipe is actually in a process of destroying them. So, I figured it is best to just let them be, and to just cut the plastic pipe to a minimum length.
Thank you guys for attending my convocation. I really appreciate it. And my dad was even more surprised that you guys turned up.

I might say that, in life, you might think that you have to have/acquire a special apparatus to solve a new problem, when actually what you need is , a thing that you already have. And you do not see this, only after you found out that , the apparatus didnot work as well.

No comments: