Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sunday, and Wednesday

Last Saturday I did tell you guys about the bike that I bought for $10 right. The things that it needed was a bike lock and also some rubber handles.I went to the Budget Bicycle Center and got the lock for $10 and $10 for the rubber handles. It was a lazy Sunday and I forced myself to go out of the boring apartment. The weather is quite nice that day. And so the cost of the accessories is more than the bike, imagine the irony. ;p The rubber grips. They made my fingers blister. Cause I didnt put enough soapy water and then one of the rubber handle was already pushed in. There were no problem with the right rubber handle though. Note to myself: rubber handles>be more lienient to the lubes.Its so not worth the blisters. Well,things are done anyways. Today is Wednesday,and as my Sv has suggested that I take lake samples, I did so. And it was so beautiful, the weather is awesome (or I might say that its a bit windy chilly). The sun's shining bright. And its an excellent place to be at , especially during lunch time. Huhuhu.. And the only thing I could think of was, OH MY GOD..Where are my friendsss??? I wish you guys could be here..I really do. Its been 3 days since I last saw Shn. She wasnt at the lab cause she had a guest at her house. I called her and asked whether she wanted to do some biking. And we did. We biked a quarter of the Lake Manoona. And I went home flat. After Isyak, I just slept on the praying mat. And just now, Fu had a birthday party upstairs. And Khrul and Acap cooked some curry noodles. It was delicious. Most freshies were there and some of the sophomores. Asyh made a layered ice cream cake. I had some chats and retreated back to my room. I would say that, the only reason why I wrote so much is that 1. I am waiting for the pics to dload or 2. waiting for the videos to dload. Hehe. Have a good one guys. As what Shn father always says "the sun always rises tomorrow"



http://www.blogger.com/video-play.mp4?contentId=2720d0917e528dde&type=video%2Fmp4

No comments: