Thursday, May 08, 2008

Gambar gambar *updated

These 2 pics were of the flowering trees that welcome me whenever I enter the Birge Hall building everyday. You know these are the same pics I put on my fster profile. Now it has bloomed beautifully.




The white flowers smelled like the Jasmine flower (bunga melur). Such strong smell. Hmm I wonder of they are Jasmines hehehe





This is the place that I have stayed from Januari 15 to May 16 2008. Such a nice place.



Cuba baca keratan dari akhbar nie. Survey dia nie..Bongkak giler mentaliti orang US nie. Tak caya cuba click dan besarkan dan baca.
*Ini survey thankfulness list. Dia kata, hmm saya bersyukur kerajaan ada tentera yang terhebat di dunia dan kami boleh balun je sesapa (negara) yang kami suka, walaupun takde sebab. Tapi saya rasa cam membazir duit rakyat aa sebab nak kena support tentera g sana.
Kira orang Us ni berbangga depa ni kuasa tentera dunia yang terhebat dan boleh je menjajah Iraq tapi, depa tau la membazir je duit untuk menjajah gitu.


This is the view outside of the preparation room in the Botany Dept. As I wait for my drink (usually coffee)to heat up in the microwave, I usually stare outside. And as the seasons change, so does the trees and landscape.










Ni basikal aku waktu aku mula2 beli. Kena bawak naik atas ke umah. Sebab takde lock lagi, waktu ni.


Ni lak adalah, pokok-pokok buah2an yang dijual kat Sam's Club, ala Macro Msia la. Dia ada jual pokok epal, pokok plum dan lebih kurang $17.90 la.





Last Wednesday, that would be yesterday, after feeling pretty good about submitting the last notebook entry, me and Shnn had a chance to go circling the Lake Manona on our bikes.

I think it took more than one hour to go round the lake. We weren' exactly going on the circumference of the lake but actually going through various neighbourhoods that was quite close to the lake. And it felt really, personal at some point, I guess. Seeing peoples houses, lifestyles and different family houses that encircle the lake. It felt like, you were really living with them as neighbours. People taking evening jogs, walking their dogs, cycling, playing soccer with parents watching. It's real life. I liked it a lot.









No comments: