Monday, July 11, 2005

the new semester starts


Dear Diary,

Today is Monday, and the new semester starts( SEM 1 2005/6) again. And as I drove my car through UM to get to the faculty, I see "Whoa..so much students everywhere!"

Today, I saw my picture again in the Buku Panduan Fakulti under the course subject that my supervisor teaches this semester. Hmm..well I guess as Nana said, my supervisor is kinda..well 'happy' that I am his student. And although hard for me to swallow, I guess it's true.

I had an exciting tea with Ikie, Ayie and Sham at Wahid's Cafe. And the usual jokes took place. It all started with the elimination of Aidil AF3 last week. Then, back at the lab, Ayie invited us for some durians. Which I didn't or can't take. Then after feeling I had enough glycogen/lipid stored in my liver, I decided to go jogging.

After I finished, (hmm) a surprise awaits. Ikie and his brother is here to finalise the semester's subjects. As stinky as I am right now, unwillingly I helped them.

No comments: