Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Monotonous Monday

Dear Diary;

Today is like another day of my life I came to the lab late. I was sleeping late because of the DVDs that I had purchased in Low Yat and also because of the anti-virus I had installed in my computer. ( I haven't had the chance to even plug in my new DVD writer) cuz in a way, I realized my PC upstairs has run out of power supply cords.
The infection of the virus has been rampant. There was no way of stopping it. PnP Programs like I-Mesh that Kish installed downstairs had caused few phone calls to the Netherlands to be made. (How logical is that). Although our house phone number had been changed, still the phone calls are to be traced back to the Netherlands and also Singapore..?
Today, the computer that Ikie sent to Ayie has been reinstalled Win XP and also anti-virus by Panda Software. Currently the 3 PCs inside this lab is running anti-virus scan as I type this.
Just now, before Maghrib, Dr Amir was using this PC (ex-Lee Choo) and that time I had already in mind to just wanna go home. In that case, I didn't. So was I didn't have the mood to do any work.

We (Ayie, Rpah and Ikie) had our tea break at the cafe downstairs. And since I ate I tried to push myself to go jogging. But my legs..they chickened out on me. So be it. The reason was that I didn't have enough sleep. So anyways, the view from the cafe was, seeing the new students walking/jogging by rows.. So wouldn't want to be jogging with them wouldn't we?

And I just had dinner with Ikie accompanying me at the ArRahman Cafe. I had a spicy tomyam and rice. Plus neslo drink.

No comments: