Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A great day.

Dear Diary,
Well today has been such a great day. Cause today I jogged around the campus. Since time is short and my energy will soon deplete, I  must really type quickly.
 
I woke up at around 10.00 to the sound of my hand phone ringing. It was Nadia. She wants to make an appointment with me to go to the lab today. And thus I got ready.
Mum declared through the sound out of the door that she will have to use the car because the market-on-bike-man didn't come today. And thus I agreed half-heartedly.
 
I kick-start the motorbike. And had to hose the seat of bird poo ..then only got onto it.I arrived at the lab at 11.25a.m., strangely no feeling of repulse coz of the incident yesterday. No feeling of guilt either. Hmm.a good feeling I had today.
 
Nadia said that since I was late, she saw Dr Raja S and had lunch with him instead. Hmm. then I decided to have lunch with the 2 girls.  
 
After lunch,  after getting an sms from Nadia saying shes waiting at the lab, I walked back to the lab. From a distance I could see the way she was mimicking the way I walked. So, she had to rummage through some catalogue and I told her that It would be easier to just ask the our lab asistant, Miss Chan. And so she agreed and found out that the catalogue of the products she was searching for isn't there in the lab.
 
And so we went to Hisham's lab and found it. She made some contacts and an appointment with the lab asistant there. After that Nadia treated me with some refreshments at Bakti. Hmm. we talked about fragile matters.
 
I did my work at 3.00 and finished at 4.30. Hmm after that logged on to the internet. At 5.00 Hisham asked me out for tea and the 2 girls joined. We met Ikie there.
At around 6.45 I started jogging around the campus and at 7.30 I finished, took a bath. And logged on again.
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: