Monday, July 11, 2005

Balik Kuala..


On Saturday and Sunday..
I drove my family back to Kuala Kangsar.. Cause my mom misses my grandpa ..
So I obliged, after a smooth persuasion eye to eye with me.. My dad knows that it works everytime ..

Before we arrived at my grandpa's house we had lunch by the riverside. And surprisingly the 'ikan bakar'alone costs RM35.What type of freshwater fish is so expensive..(Ikan temaling? C..something..). And now i just hate catfish..I just can't stand the head of the fish.. Looks so distardedly retarded..And plus I had eaten too much of that stuff..
Asked Joi out..and he took us to Gerai Torek..Hmm nice..just outside the highway. And he bought some 'mee rebus' for my folks at my granpa's house..And it was so delicious even my granma admits it.

We brought along the the astro smart card to watch AF3 at Kg.

Hmm as usual the trip to Kuala Kangsar isn't complete without going to Senggang. Hmm..What's so special about going to Senggang.. I guess much of it goes to my dad seeing his uncle..They're pretty much close. I guess my dad missing his dad is being fulfilled by seeing his uncle..And I guess my dad's uncle is much, much more friendlier and more philosophical than my own grandad. And seeing such a big family but still so close well..it just makes your heart melt. Tok Lot has so much grandchildren of 40 and children of 11. Hmm big..huge family.

But still, I wonder if I am gonna be that close after this..Considering that many grandcousins that I have..

Our Wan Chik gave us some durians from my granpa's orchard...

No comments: