Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Trivial

Serendipity- rezeki yang tak disangka sangka
hehehe
 
Today I am supposed to be making short notes on the lab ..But
 I didnt..
bersalah lak..
 
 
 
I arrived home yesterday..
Did some home chores that was always done by my dad + mum
And while catching my breath, I watched Cruel Intentions -Michele Gellar and Ryan Patrick
and it ended at 11.30
Just enough time for me to hang the clothes and then ...sleep
It was a hard day..cause I had Lab work yesterday
 
And although I promised H to make short notes on the last 3 labs..The labs aren't mine ..until tomorrow...(same lab)
Then today I called H and then it turned out he did the short notes on the last 3 labs
And I did the first 3 labs..
Huh...
 
...(sorry for nothing..)
..


8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

No comments: