Thursday, February 01, 2007

Climax of the ......day, week, months

Today is Wednesday
and as usual I have lab today
I drove to work as usual
and things began to be too monotonous to me
Yup
I needed to focus
but still it is beginning to drain away the fun in me
I stayed focused..
then i imagined myself doing the planned plans for today
and then after that i turned on the radio..
oh how the music bores me
I should have just burned some music to play

Well I had breakfast with Shm and Amr today. My class starts at 10.
I had nasi lemak
We made jokes yeah..(but still not too overtly over)

The classes got better as the time passes

And after class
I accompanied Hshm to Mines . He had some things to clarify about the new Motorolla. He was so friendly to the sales person that , the sales person offered to do palmistry. That person said I am 27. thanks..hehehe

After noon, i got my claims for the trip to PD and dental. Then I met this Dr. who made my confidence boost to a very2 high level, that I had to call Ay and also Arph just to let off the steam.
And also this blog
So thats the climax of the day..
Alhamdulillah..

No comments: