Tuesday, January 30, 2007

blackberry, robot carparking

today also i managed to squeeze in little information about the new trendy handphone called the blackberry
whats all the fuss about
i guess mostly about the keyboard
and the fact that you have a shift key
copy enter, alt keys and all the qwerty keyboards
in the small palm sized gadget
so its kinda nifty
the price is all about 1k which is about allright
and it has the ability to surf the net
and megapixel camera
and i guess the blackberry is from the keyboard which is like an aggregation of berried
all's to my imagination hahaha

what else..
and new york's chinatown is about to have robots parking your car..
and the price $24 perday or $400 per month
hmm..talking about buying your own robot
the electricity bill musta been high
imagine a robot arm carrying up your car to the parking space
then carrying back down to the entry point

hmm dont you ever get irritated because of a person's inability of making decisions
well i am one of the victim of such cases
the fact that if affects other person is so upsetting
but for me it is another God's plan of making sure that
I am not into that in the first place
its allways like that for me
divine intervention
well..

and the future supervisor of mine has send in some reading materials
my my my
something strange happened
i feel ecstatic
cause i never had anybody shoving me anything to study that i liked
and i liked this study
and its kinda
well too much
i need to sleep on it

No comments: