Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today is the 5th day of Ramadan

Today is the 5th day of the fasting month of Ramadhan.

Yesterday, I felt that I needed a break from the tiring routine life that has been bugging me for a month now. The journey to work was too far and too tiring.One hour in the morning and more than one hour backin the evening. Then I had to buy food from the Ramadan Bazaar, nearby, breaking fast, at that time, I had nearly too energy left in my body, then came the rushing of food and sugars to my brain and then I had too get ready to go to the mosque.
Hectic--hectic-- and hectic.
Well yesterday I took a break for a while..Just staying put after maghrib prayers..Just stop to take a breather..
And things just went into perspective..
Just a little bit..
I did the tarawikh in my room ..
Yesterday I had to much sleep.
I ain't gonna repeat the same mistake today.

Today was I determined to do some work done. I got some books for the forthcoming PhD study to borrow.

Today I registered at the Univ's Library for the wireless Lan. Not bad, it all went well. The Univ is not bad. Quite advance in terms of new technology. I did the check in for my book by the automatic machine provided. And as for the returning of the book, you could just drop it at a slot and a receipt will be printed out for you..
Nifty.

No comments: