Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chicken Hartz in Sunway Pyramid

So since I have been working for a month and has gotten myself my first paycheck, then its my turn to be the host for the dinner this time. This time it was at the chicken hartz. It was chicken hartz Rm 17 or the Seoul Bulgogi which costs Rm30++ per person. Hehehe. It was kinda a hassle to go to Sunway Pyramid, since they have renovated the parking lot, I thought to myself. Then without further ado i went to park at the shoplots there, although illegally, just to find out that I have forgotten to bring my  camera. Then it was a blessing in disguise cause, it turned out the new car park was okay..Its okay its alright.



I drove straight in. I waited for the gurls for half an hour and at around 8.30 ++ they arrived. The chicken hartz was located in the LG level near giant. Okay, so its been awhile since I talked to the gurls, and there are tons to catch up to..So much that I spent the first one hour talking nothing. as the gurls rambles along. Hehehe so many secrets since Arpah had an interview with the dean. Censored here. sorry..



And Ayie drove her first Benz ..heheh company car and carpooling with friends to see the Manufacturing Local Assembly of Mercedes car in Pahang.



Lastly after so much hessitation and although feeling uncomfortable I began to unravel the thoughts that I have..about the new working place. It was somewhat ...different . And after the restaurant closes at 10.30, we continued to chat few storeys above the ice skating rink.At around 11.00 I drove home. Although tired, it was worth it..




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: