Monday, March 02, 2009

Saturday Feb 28th 2009

Today is Saturday Feb 28th 2009.
I gave out a loud sigh. What a week it was.
The Midterms are really really............challenging..is the word.
I am not allowed to use more than challenging. Cause its the truth. It challenges you and you need to keep up. Accept it as a challenge. Well the Prof seemed to like the subject. A lot!
So you got to see kind of his perspective of the matter.
Its good learning here. Over enthusiastic Professors.
Gleaming in their eyes, with enthusiasm.

I am doing my laundry today. Imagine, I couldn't even do my laundry last week because of the Midterm.
It was expected actually, the week of Midterms. All at once.
Luckily for me the Seminar of Evolution Presentation is not due until April 27.

Last night I called Izw, it was enlightening. To hear a familiar voice from Malaysia.



No comments: