Monday, March 02, 2009

Sun March 1st 2009 Indoor Jogging

Syukur alhamdulilah..

Its Sunday evening.
I am back at the lab after walking from the Serf.
I just had an evening run at the Serf. The building had a jogging track which is situated at the 4th floor.
Who would imagine a jogging track at the highest floor!?

The weather's kind of chilly. Eh, it is chilly. Its 15 Fahrenheit, or about -7 Celsius. I had this dilemma of not having the locker and still I need to go jogging at the Serf without worrying about my stuff that I brought along.

So I thought that, I should leave my stuff at the lab and wear something adequate to walk to the Serf (about 15 minutes walk) and bear the cold just a little bit, to go to the Serf.
I wear my long sleeve t-shirt and one fleece liner, one track bottom and track shoes. And I walked to Serf.

Other thing that I considered was that 5.30pm is the time the sun sets and ..Its going to be awfully cold to walk.
I better start my jog early so that around 5.00pm I should be over and head back.

It's my first time there.
4th floor. Wow.
The track is like an oval balcony overlooking people playing Basketball below.The track winds around the periphery of Gyms 1 & 2. It is divided into three lanes which are designated "walk", "jog", and "run". In each corner of the track there are stretching mats as well as various cardio machines, punching bags, and stretching bars for a full cardio workout.

Wow. I really liked it.
It really beats the boring treadmill.
I made 14 rounds in about half an hour.

The track is 1/10 of a mile. That means..I made about 1 1/4 mile run.
I guess its not bad for my 1st time running.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reecez!

Apa kabar?

Huda Belanda in your house! hehe.. Cool post, Cool Serf! Wish I have something like dat here. It's freezing to jog outside and the treadmill is just plain boring. I like that they have separate jogging paths for walk, jog and speed hahaha. Very thoughtful indeed. If not penat nak mengelak orang plak kan, although I'm pretty sure I'd spend more time on the walking path hahahaha. Also very impressed that they think about variation like counter clockwise or clockwise on alternate days.If not senget plak badan kan hari hari belok kiri hihihi... Rain or storm, exercise is a must! Takleh excuse anymore kekekeke

Go Reecez go...missed chatting wif ya also! =D