Thursday, June 12, 2008

Excursion jenjalan

I had a rather interesting day today
I went to an outing with Shna. Its been awhile since I last went on an excursion with Shna. We agreed to go for a movie. At first she suggested it to be Horton....something, but I thought that Indiana Jones would be better.
The movie? Hmm it had a simple plot and pretty predictive.
And it had all the old formulas of an Indiana Jones movie. And truthfully speaking, it did not work. Im sorry.
The script was bad too. Me, talking from my point of view as a non native speaker.
And the native, Shna agreed.
Overall its just a studio based, mostly CGI, adventure that goes overboard with archeological relics and obsession about aliens'so called crystal skull which is basically looks plastic to me. Hehe
Next, we headed to the Starbucks. And chatted a while, and the oldies were playing on the radio was so cozy and nice.
We discussed about the future and politics mainly.



No comments: