Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekend @ the Regent

So this would be like a, typical weekend for me,
I would go and hang out at Acp's house. There , they like to play the Wii. I'm alright with it.
But Im happier chatting while they're at it.
As usual Hshm B would be chtting with me.
Nintendo WII is cool, cause you got to have the actual swing with it while you are playing baseball, tennis and golf and such. And its such an exciting and involving game. You cant imagine how hard core they are playing these games . They play to win and want to play it to the fullest. So for them, thats the definition of a 'Quality Game'.
Okay. I thought as games as merely 'games'. whoopsie..



1 comment:

MoNaMaZnUm said...

wahhhhh...hehe dah updated laa bagus2 n paling suka nama di mentioned.kih kih kih.....thnx for that..ok la riz have a good one..!!!