Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sunday : Sending my sis back to Campus

On Sunday.

I woke up at 6.30 and performed my Fajr Prayers. Anxious to be driving to UITM Perak with a friend..This time..it wouldn't be that boring..And plus..the responsibility was mine.
At as always..after Fajr there is always a feeling of taking a nap..Ugh..that can wait I said to myself..Cuz mum said that at 8.00 she wanted us to leave..Oh much time..I wanted to have a shower at 7.30. That's my plan.
 
 
I turned on the computer.And I always wanted to post this journal of mine on the blog. I can hear mum outside my room. Rushing..stammering outside..Huh! Must be carrying clothes to hang out to dry..
 

She called out my name..Oh uh! Get ready now..It's 7.00 o'clock already..
 
 
...petty fight ..
 
 
I got out , and yanked the sliding shower door..Bang!
 

I got ready..
As I got downstairs..My mom said that Azam will not be joining us..My dad is going..we will not be using the Kenari..My dad cancelled the appointment with Azam Oh.!
 
At 8.00 o'clock, we started our journey..I drove all the way..Darned! the cd player is not functioning properly..!How boring!Just turn on the radio..Most of the time I had to fight the lazy eye of mine to doze off.
 
 
My dad decided for us to visit my mom's auntie of the same age..in Jelapang, Ipoh.. My dad decided for us to buy some breakfast for them. And as he went to buy that and also had his tea break, I dozed off on the same seat that I drove..
 

We arrived at the house at 11.00 o'clock. They anxiously greeted our arrival.
Basically the gist of the chat that day is..They have the same case..All is fated.
 
 
And we headed to Sri Iskandar.Had our lunch on the way there.. Arrived at 1.00 o'clock. Sent Kish ..Had a rest and prayed.. And then..at 2.00 we headed back..
 
 
Finally we reached home at 5.30 p.m.
I declined my dad's idea to head to Rumpun Selera..Cause my stomach's been giving me cramps..all the way..
 
 
I wanted to jog after that..But since Azam gave a late reply, I went to have a bath and went to bed and dozed off.
 
 
My mum woke me up that Maghrib..She wanted me to buy some food for dinner..
 
 
All of us had Kuey Tiaw; dad:goreng, mum:sup, chor: Kung Fu
and me : Nasi Ayam..hehehe..
I felt weak and needed some real food..
 
 
That night I tried to be online but still can't. So this post was delayed..

 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: