Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Monday

Today..Monday
I woke up to stop the alarm on my hand phone..at 6.00am.I turned on the lights And then at 6.30 the manual alarm on my Ikea alarm clock.
 
ZZzZzZZ
 
At 8.30 am. Hisham smsed to wake up! I replied " Thank you" and dozed back..
At 9.30 a.m since the light is hot and I did not turn on the fan..So I had to wake up .
I got ready..
 
I went to BCB KA..Jln Sultan Ismail
 
I arrived at UM at 12.00 pm. I had lunch with Ikie and Sham at 12th College.
 
I finished my Pasca form and sent it to the Head at 4.30pm.
 
I went jogging at 7.00 pm. with Ikie. We jogged the whole UM through the hills. Ikie was fast with short bursts of energy.
 
At 9.00pm we ate Tom Yam at 6th College. At 9.30pm I headed home.
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: