Wednesday, September 21, 2005

House Warming & Kenduri Doa Selamat


Niezam, Ikie, Zura, Hafiz

Niezam, Ikie, me


Last Saturday, I had the chance to go to Ikies's House warming party in Pantai Indah. I went there alone cause Azam is away on camping and Sham couldn't make it due to his close friend's convocation.

On the card was written starts at 4.00pm. And although I arrived there around 4.30pm, I was surprised that there are some spots for carpark up the hill. Yup! Ikie's new family house is perched up a hill overlooking the new Puchong Highway.

Lots of food was served. And that include nasi tomato and beef rendang all cooked by his mother.

On this kenduri also I had the chance to meet Auntie Izan who is my mom's cousin. She is also Ikie's aunt.
I left after Maghrib prayers at nearly 8.00pm to catch Anugerah Era 2005 on Astro Ria.

No comments: