Saturday, January 25, 2003

STOLEN me after all of all its me.its so sad how can this be..i still cant imagine it happening to me..what did i do? what i didnt do right this time..must be the luhit.not only me it seems that granpas house was also burgled yesterday..tok chu found out on thursday maghrib..when he went to prayers..wan chik's house was also burgled..so sad

kish lost her sim card..i lost my hp and simcard.

I was so shocked so shocked.! I though it was a joke....my motorbike of all the things..my motorbike..i musta have been looking like a rich kid..i stuffed all my things inside the GIVI box, my wallet, hand phone, my bag, cd player..luckily i didnt bring all or much cd..just before that i bought the best of sting..anyways its fated already, still its so sad..

ive have been having this thoughts before this incident, happen that one day i'll go back to my motorbike and found that its gone.not once, not twice, more than that..so i ignored it..so what? well my motorbikes missing..and do you know how i felt? i felt emotionless..i cant believe its happening..no no someone must have been joking

i went to report at balai polis dang wangi near VI..just now..the robbery took place at 5.40 in the afternoon and i realized its missing at 6.40 ..so sad come to think about it..so sad..(so nicelah thing cranberries song)..

warning? premonitions? well ive had it around 3 months back..i remembered of thinking that something was about to happen to my motorbike if i didnt lock it properly..well i did lock it but still the keys are inside the GIVI box..so alas, the same thing still applies.

1.If iveknown this thing shouldve happened, then,the first thing id do is not to go jogging today..but ive ignored my hearts say today..concerning more on what my body might need..exercise..

then ive might just not leave home then, leave it alone..then

2.if ive known what might have happened, then, i'll bring the keys (my motorbike keys) with me ..cause ive seen people carrying, keys and hand phone with them while they went jogging..(i never thought much about it at all) cause it never occurred to me that this thing would happen..

3. Locked or not locked seem not to be the case because still i put all my keys inside the GIVI box..

4.Luhit being part of this ..of course..and maybe part of it maybe because i didnt follow my moms direction to pay the phone bills at titiwangsa? perhaps..who knows..Still i cant seem to feel that this is why this thing happen.(not weighted to this)

There must be some helluva lesson for me to learn and i need to figure it out..and most of all for every cloud theres a silver lining..perhaps..not perhaps for sure...

No comments: