Tuesday, January 21, 2003


Good
Hello, and a very good morning to all.I came here earlier half hour..8.10 from home..8.45 arrived..New mood today. Why? maybe because of Ada Apa dengan cinta I watched yesterday.


Im back here in UM and Im kinda feeling happy.Well i should because i have spilt all my guts out in this blog ..and this blog has made me realize that how important it is to let yourself out and be heard..And i've read somewhere that it's good to have a diary just to keep track of whats going on..


Right now I'm still in the first month of my masters.and the application form has not been finalized by the senate but still i know i'm gonna make it. The saddest part is that..I'm not gonna be paid all this while waiting, untill I get my confirmation, then only I'll be given pay.It seems that all this while my colleages has been paid by the supervising lecturer.I wonder why I am not being paid..Hmm

Okay. about going to UK.Well you know, I go with tha flow,,da flow man..And it seems that now, the flow is very high..the currents is going against me.So I betta not go..Premonitions and all.Thats what I think.The thing with MARA being you have to pay and all.The thing is that I am even not qualified to get a MARA form so sad!.Then the hardship to get a Recommendation letter..And dont forget.JPA is the same.I dont know what else.

I like to compare with others before me..It seems that it's lucky to get the chance of a lifetime.And It seems that, my lecturer got his PhD directly after his first degree.And this means that only once are you allowed to go to overseas.So i betta not push it.So thats what I thought now, anyways.

I still feel that life is about a savings account..and you know i betta not waste it..Cause i gotta save some for myself later..I don't wanna be in debt later in life and have to pay my life with it..(its all in my head)