Monday, January 20, 2003

Mon 20.1.03 It starts...

Starting masters isnt as easy as i thought it would be. In fact it isnt easy at all..There are a lot of hindrances to it.First of all, there isn't exactly a teacher to instruct us what to do and what not to do. And secondly, there are colleages to mingle with. Fine of you are one of them but of youre uniquely yourself..well things are gonna be quite a challege.
This is my 3rd week here in UM. and things have been going smoothly.so far..anyway. I'm here in the lab. The reason why i chose this particular supervisor is that he is one of the talented who has connections..Connections that are vital for my well being and my future. And once you got the right connections, thing will go smoothly. Mind you, i'm quite lucky to have a supervisor whos from Oxford..and graduated first class and a muslim all in one..Hes the type of really good in a way that he's really respectful and easy..I like that very much
Although i dont have my best friend with me anymore, D..I feel that it's one way or the other a good thing..because I need to grow. All this while if D's around then I'll be left out completely..

No comments: