Saturday, February 23, 2008

Friday

Salam,
 
Today is Friday, and in a couple of minutes I shall be going for my Friday prayers. Its kinda sad when people judge you going to USA just to have fun. Hey fun is also a part of the learning process.
 
Its funny when one takes life so seriously..
It takes all the fun away..and you get to lose one thing..be creative and and the endurance in doing the thing..
That is how I shall put it..
......
Helping people
 
I liked it helping people. I have helped people..endlessly effortlessly..without sacrificing myself If I may say so myself. But..just today, I have helped my supervisor with http language. Well, it really MADE A BIG DEAL out of it..
to me..
......
Volleyball
 
I had this game of volleyball..
One person sees it as an art..WOW..I never thought of it that way before.. The way the ball is being served..The PERFECT position of the ball, in front of you READY to be SPIKED.
I never imagined to see sports in that way.
Oh I guess..you gotta be playing sports to really actually see things..after quite..a reasonable period of time..
 
And a person's pursue in sports other than it being a way to relax yourself..and competing to DEAAAATH. Well I am not like..scorn or anything..nor disapprove..But I feel .its just a game..my mind has to relax..cause its only the physical..that needs the workout..
 
 
 


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: