Wednesday, June 27, 2007

seminar

asalamualaikum
 
today is another day..untuk seminar persediaan tutor kat sini..
so another day..for me..
the brilliant tutor is not around.hmm i wonder why..i wasnt exactly that warm to him..i hope that that wasnt the main reason he isnt around.
well..
yesterday..
my friend asked me to accompany him to his other friends office.
and i guess cause he really asked me..
then i obliged..
 
then as far as i know..before you knew it..there i was in the middle of a
discussion about ..another type of MLM..
and it involves a high cost air aromatherapy or something..
so that guy wanted my friends help for cash..
i guess not logical. and my friend politely declined..
giving reasons of his own
strangley after i went to this building, my nose cant stand it ..
 
so this morning..i woke up with a terrible running nose.my throat was sore..and it was just terrible to wake up to
 
and then i came to the u, and i had this seminar..
the seminar today was alright..
 
the speaker was a lecturer too
he shared his insights of going to us..doing phd
and then..there was this talk on stress management
and lastly a forum on the various experience of 3 lectures doing phd.
 
tomorrow..the committee has asked for the time frame of how we wanted to pursue our studies..there..


Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

No comments: