Thursday, October 12, 2006

Breaking fast

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday was Wednesday and it is by far the most busiest day yet for me in the new Inst. First thing in the morning I had a Committeee Meeting at 8.30, to present the progress of the project and also to report the previous Higher Committee Meeting. Lucky for me the meeting was short.

Then came the impromtu schedule of Lab. Which has no proper manual. And lucky for me a handful of students in the lab. Luck maybe. Next semester who knows?

In the afternoon, there is another lab to attend to. First step meet the lecturer. Well, this time around I am assigned to alert the students of the cancellation of the lecture and printout of notes from a student's thumbdrive.And theres a story behind that incident. It took a long time to photocopy the notes and sort and clip them out. And almost 4.00 and with kind help of A and L , I managed to finish at least 90% of them. And the rest was for tomorrow to continue.And I did apply for 2 days leave during EID.


Anyways, I had berbuka posa with Rashdan and Ridzuan yesterday. The venue was at the Muslim Chinese Restaurant in USJ. I met Rashdan at the College, then off we go.

What I ordered was ShinChuan Fried Noodles with chicken, and also wantan pouches. Ridzuan had the same noodles but with mutton and some vege soup enought for 3. Rashdan had noodles with beef and also tofu with beef. The meal was delicious, and somewhat different. It tastes like Padprik but less spicy. The noodle was scrumptious and big in size. I didn't finish the wantan. And just couldn't.

After breaking of fast, we headed to then nearby Al-Falah mosque for Maghrib. We left short after that. And Ridzuan sent Rashdan to the commuter station.



Packed day and the only thing that didn't settle is the noodle in my stomach.

No comments: