Thursday, February 03, 2005

Brand New Day

Well another brand new day for me without my supervisor..
Okay I came to the lab around 10.45 because i enjoyed the breakfast at home first. And then ..after reading some mails. And hearing a good information from my colleague..Its already 12.00 pm and my other colleage asks me to go lunch with them. So I went.
 
And after lunch at 12 college, I went to Lan's house . And had a nice chat with my other colleage. Then I went back to the lab. Then I had to go to the bank to pay the car loan and also to bank in RM150 for my gym.Then i remembered Ikie. I had to see him after what had happened to me at the gym yesterday
 
I arrived. at the lab at 3.00 something. Had a tea break with ikie at aroung 4.00. Then at 4.30 I went back to the lab. To read more emails.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: