Tuesday, February 15, 2005

the big beautiful noisy world and anything that can happen.

hello..there..
ive been watching the angelina jolie flick..and has since kept wondering what are my believes and what do i want in this life?
well actually what do i want in my life?
well actually i have been living my life.. and i donot have a single clue..what is life about..easy if you have fallen in love but i haven't.
That movie is practically saying ..hey grab your love life ..your true love first..then your job ..second

Did you ever feel like you were missing out?
Did you ever feel like you didn't belong?
I used to feel that way.Big time
I thought that by changing the way I looked and dressed, i could plug all the gaps in my life.
I wanted to be a part of something. anything.
I didn't care what, I didn't care how.
I thought that I could buy a style. A style to change me, create a new me, make me someone else,
It is only when i realised how wrong i was, that i suddenly saw the person i wanted to be, looking right back at me.
Now for the first time in my life i can see what is beautiful.
How much really important. and its all around.
so close.
 i just have to reach out..and its there..
I've found my voice
Show me how to use it
its funny aint it?
the  big  beautiful noisy world and anything that can happen.


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

No comments: