Sunday, May 07, 2006

Which 2 colours am I?

My friend recently sent me this sms about colours.
You know, how they reflect the way people are.

And I guess, for fun, it is acceptable.Cuz you know why the colours aren't what I expected it to be from my previous reading experience. You know, the usual, blue- serenity and orange- confident and sort.
But well, just for fun what the heck why not.

So try it out for yourself

White - Silent
Blue - Isolated
Black - Mysterious
Red - Hot
Pink - Lovely
Green - Cute
Purple - Sweet
Brown - Cool
Orange - Smart
Grey - Talkative

Which 2 colours am I? Do reply me?

Nizal UKM - Grey n black, am i right?
Jasmi MPT - Grey n brown
Nana UIA - Orange n grey!hehe
Hishamuddin UPM - U r the combination of green, purple, orange, grey. But orange n grey lbh menonjol la
Ikie : Orange and black...(maybe sometimes blue)
Wan: Blue and black

So basically people are saying that I am talkative. Hmm that's nice. So what do you think readers...?
;p

No comments: