Saturday, March 18, 2006

Trip to Terengganu and Kelantan


Image hosting by Photobucket



(Aishah, Zubong, me and Dz)



Zubong came to my lab on a Wednesday. He came with Dz. Both of them still studying in Hiroshima University, Japan . And now its their spring break.



Zubong elaborated about his plan to go to Mek Chah's wedding in Terengganu on Saturday, and I was ecstatic and I wanted to join in. Zubong also told me of his plans to go to Kelantan on Sunday. He said about his plan of staying on Friday night in Kerek's house and on Saturday night in a Chalet owned by Jeda's aunt. And I agreed to everything and I bought a plane ticket that day itself. I feel obliged to go because I was personally invited to go my Mek Chah. And also because his groom to be Wan Arif  was the person who drove the first time I met with Malaysian students in Hiroshima, besides both of them were warm and kind.



 




 

No comments: