Wednesday, December 28, 2005

(Eid )Hari Raya Aidilfitri in Kuala Kangsar, Perak

This year's Eid is totally different from the years before. This year we celebrated the First Eid in Kuala Lumpur. Since all of my Uncles (of my father's side) have unanimously agreed to celebrate it in KL. So my father obliged and so does my mom..But only the first day of Eid.

We had the Eid Prayer in the mosque in Taman Selayang, then we headed for Auntie Intan's house in Taman Maluri. Then around 11.00am we headed to Kuala Kangsar.

This Eid was also different because of my unc's determination to help Jalal in what ever way he could. This has lead me and my family to really see the whole picture in a new perspective. And thus, accepting Jalal as he is..

The picture below is my friends in Kuala Kangsar. Every year , whenever possible I will go to Zul's house. And as the year passes, Zul's friend also became mine. And I had more houses to go to for Hari Raya.

It was a short Eid holidays for us, since Kish had to go back early to UITM for her exams.
A totally memorable Eid.!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A friend of my friend is also a friend of mine.. Friends since childhood (kindergarten)L-R: Sherif (steward, owns Shenaz Dewangga Boutique USJ), Hafiz (PTD KHEDN), Zul (Ast Manager). And also me friend of Zul since UITM.

No comments: